BTS Interview with Nylon Espanol Magazine [170405]

Interview BTS: K-pop record-breaking per second
        

NYLON ESPANOL MAGAZINE:
  
If we talk about filling stadiums outside of Asia, there are few K-pop groups that can claim that achievement, but for BTS that task is easy to accomplish. 
The Bangtan Boys (소년단 소년단), one of the most popular bands in South Korea, started their international tour of Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour in February of this year and with many dates coming up are already causing a furor around the world. Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, Jungkook, V, Jimin and Jin began their tour in Seoul to then cross the ocean and visit their ARMY in Latin America with full concerts in Chile, Brazil and Mexico. Then move to the United States where they performed in front of stadiums full of fans who waited a long time to see them live. With a two-and-a-half hour show where they sang and danced to their latest hits like "Not Today", "Spring Day" and "Blood, Sweat & Tears" along with some of their older songs, Took time to talk to us after their concert in New York and tell us more details about their trip to Latin America and the United States before returning to Asia. 

Q: How different is your audience around the world? 
Rap Monster: It depends a lot on the weather, the region. In South America people have a lot of energy, that caught my attention.
Jin: It's amazing how even speaking so different languages ​​all sing our songs in unison wherever we go. 
JungKook: Each country has a different aura, but what they have in common is the energy they share with us. 

Q: Any anecdote or special memory of your concerts in South America and the United States? 
RM: In the United States our ARMY gave us a rainbow of lights that we will never forget. With our music we want to reach the whole world, regardless of their color, tastes or who they are, and the rainbow represents that for us. And in Chile our fans gave us a banner with a slogan that had a small misspelling, we found it adorable! 
JK: The best thing is that in all countries people have fun and sing without stopping. 
Jimin: I was very moved by the audience in both South America and North America. Our fans are passionate but at the same time very warm. 
SUGA: I was impressed with the energy of the public in Brazil! 
Jin: J-Hope brought to the stage a hat he bought at the Chicago Aquarium and it was great. 
J-Hope: Yes! And in the Chicago aquarium I also saw a beluga for the first time. 
V: Brazil was very special. The energy and vibration they shared with us definitely came into our hearts. 

Q: What is your favorite outfit of all who wear during the concert? 
SUGA: The velvet robe I wear during "Cypher pt.4." I specially asked for that design for that song and it's perfect for me.
J-Hope: That's my favorite look for me too. I also wear a pair of round lenses next to the robe and I love the combination. 
RM: Personally I really like the one I use during "Save Me" and "I Need U". It is light, emphasizes my figure and I feel comfortable in it. 
Jin: The white shirt with the BTS logo I wear during "Spring Day". It is comfortable and makes me look younger. 
Jimin: Personally I love blazers and burgundy is my favorite. 
JK: For me it's also the burgundy suit we use for FIRE It's amazing! 
V: The pale pink blazer I wear for "Blood Sweat & Tears". It's the most sophisticated look and it looks great on me. 

Q: What are your traditions before taking the stage? 
RM: We have a song that we always repeat before going on the stage. Translated into Spanish would be: BT - BT - BTS.
JK: I tell myself: "This could be the last show of your life, so put everything on you and make it perfect" 

Q: Did you try any special food while while you were in Latin America? 
Jin: I ate so many tacos! They were delicious. We wanted to try authentic tacos made in Mexico and it was definitely a dream come true. 
J-Hope: We also sample some very good wines in Chile! 
Jimin: I love Mexican food so I tried tacos and burritos. They were incredible. 
JK: I do not remember the name but I tried some sweet breads that I loved. I ate a lot in South America. 

Q: They are breaking records: YouTube, Billboard, iTunes, concerts, etc. Whats a record would you like to break in the future? 
RM and V: Billboard Hot 100 
Jin: Guinness for boy band that more time hard in the history. 
J-Hope: All the music charts in the world and the biggest concerts. 
SUGA: My own hours of sleep. 
Jimin: The truth is I do not focus so much on the records that we can break, but it's on my own limits and it's better every day. 
JK: Same for me. I want to be able to break my own limits.

Q: If they had a day to do what they wanted without including the other members of the group, what would they do? 
RM: I would probably go to a park or a river. I like to be alone and listen to music, and even better if it is in contact with nature. 
SUGA: I'd go bac to the past. 
Jin: Skydiving 
J-Hope: I can not imagine doing anything without the rest of the group at my side. 
Jimin: I've never thought about it 
V: Thats never going to happen.
JK: Backpacking alone all over the world.

~~~~~

correct me if im wrong xD im using google translate XDD

Comments

Popular Posts